Services & Amenities
At Cedar Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care we offer a variety of services tailored specifically to meet each individuals needs. We offer a Memory Care Program where our personal care staff provide compassionate, life-enhancing care for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We provide assistance with daily living activities in a nurturing, safe, secure, and supportive environment where staff is available 24 hours a day to care for and assist residents. Our staff to resident ratio is 1:4 during day hours and 1:8 during sleeping hours.
- A dedicated Registered Nurse Manager, House Manager plus a compassionate care team
- 24-hour quality care
- Memory Care Program
- Beautiful living room and dining room
- Assistance with cueing and administering medications, bathing, dressing, grooming, and scheduling medical appointments
- Incontinence care
- Large room available for private family gatherings
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals each day with family style dining, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities
- Central air-conditioning throughout for comfort
- Social activities - wellness program, crafts, cooking, bingo, gardening, BBQ, holiday and birthday celebrations, special dinner parties, and more!
- Recreational activities
- Regular safety checks
Home Safety Features:
- Complete sprinkler and smoke detection system throughout the home
- Alarms on exterior doors
Our nursing staff may also monitor blood sugar levels, blood pressures, weights, and other minor medical treatments and care as well as cueing or administering medications that are prescribed by the resident’s physician.
Each resident’s accommodations, services & amenities, meals, and utilities (excludes private cable and private telephone) are included in one flat rate monthly fee. The monthly fee is based on each resident's need which is determined during their Care Assessment prior to moving in.
~ Cedar Ridge is Proud to Offer a Smoke-Free Living Environment ~